Wednesday 28 October 2009

Hello and Welcome...

To Yema's blog of Torchwood reviews. :)

I'll start off with some basic information: My name is Yema, I live in England and naturally I am a big Torchwood fan.

I will be reviewing every Torchwood episode in order, so even though Series 3 has quite recently aired I will probably not be putting up my reviews for it for a good few months.

My reviews will be as honest as possible with my opinion. Do not flame me if you don't like my opinion, because that's all it is... my opinion. You will probably come to know more about myself through my blog posts especially my preferences towards different characters, I don’t promise to remain unbiased!

Now obviously, my reviews will contain spoilers and spoiler pictures so if you have yet to see an episode reviewed my advise would be not to look at it. :p

I can’t promise to update regularly because I am a very busy person! However, especially if requested I will update as quickly as possible. :)

Anyhow, I really hope you'll enjoy reading my reviews and please do leave a comment! Yema. x

No comments:

Post a Comment